The One with the Lost Publisher
» It’s been a historic week in video game history as THQ officially said goodbye to its developers and most of its assets. Jeff and Sean discuss, at length, the result of the THQ Auction, where everything went, and our thoughts on the purchases.
- RPG Maker VX Ace
- Nintendo Direct: A community focused video update from Nintendo (with President Satoru Iwata).
- Atari files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- THQ Update: THQ is no more. A letter from THQ’s CEO to employees.
- THQ Update: South Park Studios objects to Stick of Truth sale
- Follow us on Twitter: @theOMGhour | @1hr2impress | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix
- Website: www.lastingfirstimpressions.ca
- Facebook page: Give us a like at Facebook.com/LastingFirstImpressions
- Send Feedback to theomghour [at] gmail [dot] com
Subscribe to the Podcast: