The One with the Rumoured Future
o much more information has come to light about the future of our beloved consoles. One such rumoured future is that of the Free-to-Play model (F2P). We discuss this model and whether or not we believe this is where things are headed as Wargaming.net Founder, Victor Kislyi, believes it is. We also discuss the latest thoughts from Xbox founder Nat Brown who believes Microsoft is making a mistake with the Xbox; EA says the next generation won’t be backwards compatible; and Ben Kuchera says the consoles needs to deal with “The Minecraft Problem” in this next generation. It’s an episode full of speculation and talk of the very rumoured future of the console business. Finally, Sean attended this week’s X’13 Event in Toronto and tells us what he saw and played there. Hint: Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite!
- Raptr posts players’ Year in Review: www.raptr.com/[username]/summary/2012
- EA Boss says next gen won’t be backwards compatible
- Xbox founder says Microsoft is making a mistake with Xbox
- Ben Kuchera: The Minecraft Problem
- Ubisoft enrages the internet, delays Rayman for Wii U and makes it multiplatform
- Compounded: Better Gaming Through Chemistry Kickstarter Campaign