The One with the Local Developer
» It’s a bit of a longer episode today as we have another developer interview. Joining us today is Ivan Lukianchuk, CEO of Will PWN 4 Food, as we talk about their new game, Dodgebots, and how you can actually win money playing! Jeff and Sean also continue to discuss the latest in the SimCity fiasco, Microsoft’s decision to eliminate the Family Gold Plan, the future of LucasArts, and some other gadget news.
- Will PWN 4 Food: http://www.willpwn4food.com/ – Use code OMG!nexus when you sign up for extra credit.
The SimCity Spectacular Screwup
- The “SimCity” Effect: Should video games have a return policy for broken/unplayable games?
- Polygon lowers their score to from 9.5 to 8, now to only 4
- SimCity servers not necessary according to Maxis
- Microsoft kills off the Gold Family Plan
- Future of LucasArts unknown
- Gadget News: https://getmyo.com/
- xi3 Release date and price announced
- Valve says not an official Steam box
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix
- Feedback/questions: theOMGHour@gmail.com
- Website: www.omgnexus.com
- Facebook page: Give us a like at Facebook.com/OMGNexus