The One with the Online Co-op
Dragon Age Inquisition just won the Game of the Year at Geoff Keighley’s Game Awards show and we talk a great deal about the game itself. This time, however, we cover the online co-op dungeon crawl mode. What we like and what we don’t like about it. We also take a look at Far Cry 4 single and co-op modes. Two very beautiful games, each with their ups and downs to them. Then it’s time to talk about the aforementioned Game Awards show. We run through the winners of the many categories and what we thought about each of the winners announced.
Next week, we start our Epic Annual 3-part Game of the Year shows and we want to know what your favourite game of the year is. Type an email or record an MP3 file and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll include one of our three shows.
- Tak and the Power of JuJu [2003 – GC, GBA, PS2 – THQ]
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @DianaBirsan
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Website: www.omgnexus.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- OMG! Quanta
- Gamers Unscripted: @GamersUnscriptd