Once again, we have many games to talk about this week. Jeff takes a stroll down RPG lane with the recently released Sword Coast Legends and Neverwinter on PS4. This lead him to jumping back into Warframe to discover how well the game has been improved over the past few years.
Tycko’s games include Tumblestone and The Solus Project for Xbox One as well as a newly released game for Kinect, of all things, called FRU. It’s a very unique take on using Kinect.
We all also played the Pokémon GO craze and Sean gives his reasons why and how the game become something special for him.
In the news, Ubisoft’s CEO has seen the Nintendo NX, but is it what we expect? Xbox One S releases soon, but you’ll have to wait for the smaller hard disc sizes and cheaper prices. Star Wars Battlefront adds single player offline modes. A Dutch company claims that No Man’s Sky might be using their patented formulas.
- Montezuma’s Revenge [1984, C64/Atari 2600/ColecoVision]
- Written and narrated by Syd Bolton
- Gameplay video captured by Fred Rojas (www.gaminghistory101.com)
Links mentioned in the show
- Nintendo becomes most traded Japanese stock in any one day this century
- Ubisoft CEO Has Seen the “Really Great” Nintendo NX
- Xbox One S hits Aug. 2, costs $249 to $399 based on storage
- Star Wars Battlefront’s Skirmish Mode Is as Close as You’ll Get to Playing the Original Games
- Company Claims No Man’s Sky Has No License For its ‘Superformula’
- 23 Games You Might Have Missed in 2016
- Batman: The Telltale Series debuts August 2nd
- Rise of the Tomb Raider comes to PS4 October 11th (with multiplayer survival mode)
GEEK RELATED NEWS
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio