It was a very big week in gaming as the most anticipated game of the year finally released to PS4 consoles everywhere. Of course we’re talking about No Man’s Sky. And boy do we ever talk about this game. While we may have had other things planned for tonight’s show, this game is just so big that we sort of went on about it for a long time.
We discuss what is good about No Man’s Sky, what we like, and some of our personal experiences. The game isn’t all great though and we do illuminate some of the elements in the game that Hello Games didn’t quite get right in our opinion. It’s the good, the bad, and the ugly of No Man’s Sky, and all the news related thereof.
Other games discussed on this episode include Batman: The Telltale Series, Quatros Origins, #KILLALLZOMBIES, Ben-Hur, and Rebel Galaxy.
- Weapon of Choice [2008, X360]
- Written and narrated by Syd Bolton
- Gameplay video captured by Fred Rojas (www.gaminghistory101.com)
Links mentioned in the show
- Two No Man’s Sky Players Attempting To Find Each Other
- No Man’s Sky Game Breaking Bug Strands Players
- No Man’s Sky exploit gives you unlimited items, ruins game
- 7 Useful Controls No Man’s Sky Doesn’t Tell You About
- Don’t buy No Man’s Sky on PC yet
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio