As usual Tycko pressed more buttons and played more games. Games such as Uno and Friends, Song of the Deep, Kingdom: New Lands, and even Prominence Poker. Well, okay, the poker game was free so that’s a button worth pressing.
More No Man’s Sky was played this week as well and Sean has figured out what keeps him going in this game. The game keeps revealing more things and he tells us what that is.
In the news, we discuss, of course, No Man’s Sky, the PS4 4.00 UI changes, how to stream Steam games to your Xbox One, and the end of the Console Generation? Is it possible? Will it actually happen? We have out doubts. Watch to find out why.
- Spec Ops: The Line [2012, X360/PS3/PC]
- Written and narrated by Syd Bolton
- Gameplay video captured by Fred Rojas (www.gaminghistory101.com)
Links mentioned in the show
- No Man’s Sky is the new Destiny
- How to make millions in No Man’s Sky’s Galactic Trade market
- NMS Star Systems explained
- PS4 System Software 4.00 Will Feature Folders, UI Refresh, More
- How to stream Steam games to Xbox One
- Microsoft believes Scorpio will bring an end to console generations
- Mass Effect Remaster might actually happen
- Driveclub VR Confirmed for PlayStation VR, Out This Year
- Ubisoft begins VR games rollout with Eagle Flight on Oct. 18
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – November 29
- Werewolves Within – December 6
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio