Destiny: Rise of Iron released this week much to Sean and Jeff’s delight. Along with friend of the show, HeartBreakRidge, we played through the initial campaign. Sean also finished his second playthrough of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and got to play an early release of Forza Horizon 3. This week was also a week of walking simulators as Sean played the newly released Virginia, an FBI based mystery story, and Tycko gave Firewatch a go on the Xbox One.
In the news we discuss the price of the Oculus Rift’s controllers, and the price of VR in general. Valve bans a developer from Steam for suing gamers over bad reviews; Microsoft and Sony duke it out over 4K; and HoloLens looks better and better every day.
Links mentioned in the show
- Report: Oculus Touch controllers cost £190 in the UK
- Valve bans developer from Steam after it sues customers over bad reviews
- Microsoft-Developed Xbox Scorpio Games Will Run Natively at 4K, Exec Says
- Palmer Luckey’s mentor, VR pioneer moves to Microsoft
- Xbox Live Games with Gold for October
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio