Destiny: Rise of Iron released this week much to Sean and Jeff’s delight. Along with friend of the show, HeartBreakRidge, we played through the initial campaign. Sean also finished his second playthrough of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and got to play an early release of Forza Horizon 3. This week was also a week of walking simulators as Sean played the newly released Virginia, an FBI based mystery story, and Tycko gave Firewatch a go on the Xbox One.
In the news we discuss the price of the Oculus Rift’s controllers, and the price of VR in general. Valve bans a developer from Steam for suing gamers over bad reviews; Microsoft and Sony duke it out over 4K; and HoloLens looks better and better every day.
- Advent Rising [2005, Xbox/PC)
Links mentioned in the show
- Is Rise of Iron the last and the least of Destiny’s expansions?
- Destiny: How to Find the Exotic Outbreak Prime
- Bungie Removes Destiny’s Most Popular Exploit
- Rumour: Destiny 2 Shooting For a Fresh Audience, Will Be a Totally New Game
- Ubisoft survives stockholder meeting, prepares for hostile takeover
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio