It’s only a week until we get our hands on PlayStation VR and we couldn’t be more excited. Well, okay, Sean and Jeff couldn’t be more excited. Tycko is content with just pressing buttons on his Xbox One. And press buttons he did. He played two very strange games this week, The Bunker, and Castles. Why he played them, we still don’t know.
In the news, we get excited over the news and reviews coming out about PlayStation VR, discuss some of the games that will release with it, and the future of the platform. Oculus Connect announced a stand alone VR headset that has motion tracking built in. We also discuss some Skylander Imaginator news, Sony and Bethesda kissing and making up, and Universal planning a Gears of War movie. Jeff wants to play Marcus Fenix. We support his decision.
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West [repeat]
Links mentioned in the show
- PlayStation VR’s 3D audio only works with wired stereo headphones
- PlayStation Aim controller coming soon
- PlayStation VR Launch Lineup and Beyond
- Oculus shows short demo of standalone VR headset with motion tracking
- Skylanders Imaginators will let you 3D print your hero creations
- Skyrim and Fallout 4 Getting Mod Support on PS4 After All
- Universal is making a Gears of War movie
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio