We won’t apologize for being as excited as we are about VR. This episode was recorded on the very same day that PlayStation VR launched so we talk about that. A lot! We talk about the unit itself, what we like, what we don’t; the games we tried; the experiences we’ve had in the short time we’ve had it; and where we see this new platform going.
If you have PlayStation VR or any other VR platform, we’d love to know what you think of this brave new world we’ve found ourselves in. Is VR here to stay? What kind of experiences are you hoping for? Leave a comment and let us know, or ask us a question.
- Grabbed by the Ghoulies [Xbox]
Links mentioned in the show
- PSVR Estimated to Sell More Than 2 Million Units in 2016
- Could PlayStation VR be what virtual reality was waiting for?
- Best PlayStation VR Accessories
- Dishonored VR Is Being Considered by Arkane
- How to use PlayStation VR on Xbox One
- VR started with gaming—but it will take over every other industry
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio