Well we’ve had PlayStation VR for a week and are ready to really give it a good review and analysis. We’ve played some really great games and some not so great ones, which is pretty typical for a new hardware launch. We also discuss Tycko’s latest Button Pushing capers and a hilarious new game, Manual Samuel. For more on Manual Samuel, be sure to check out our “OMG! it’s” episode for it.
In the news this week (or, perhaps, last week since we didn’t actually cover last week’s news, uh, last week) include a new VR controller that allows the player to open and close their hands. We discuss Sony’s need for actual VR controllers and what older games we think would make a great comeback for VR.
In non-VR news, of course we talk about Red Dead Redemption 2, Nintendo Switch, and the new Star Wars Rogue One trailer. It was a great week for all us geeks and nerds!
- Bonk’s Adventure [1989, TurboGrafx-16]
Links mentioned in the show
- New SteamVR controller prototype lets you open your hands
- PlayStation VR Screen Drift issues
- Games That Should Be Revived In VR
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 delays explained by creator
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is official
- New Rogue One trailer!!
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio