Sean finally gets through the last of his VR game reviews, this week with 3 VR games from Oasis Games, Ace Banana, Pixel Gear, and Weeping Doll. Our cover image this week comes from Skyrim: Special Edition, of which both Sean and Tycko have been happy to jump back into on the Xbox One. We talk about what we like about it and what really doesn’t live up to our expectations.
In the news this week we say goodbye to the Wii U. Or do we? Driveclub rides way into the sunset, Mass Effect Andromeda begins enlisting, and nearly 40 games get the 4K upgrade just in time for the PS4 Pro release. Are these games worth playing in 4K? Do we need all these games upgraded and what does this mean for those of us who don’t buy the new console?
If you can help Sean raise funds for his Extra Life campaign, visit http://bit.ly/ExtraSean and you could win a game.
Links mentioned in the show
- Report: Wii U goes out of production this week
- In other news: Nintendo Denies Wii U Production Is Ending This Week
- DriveClub drives into the sunset with huge final update
- Mass Effect Andromeda Trailer Teases Game’s Time Period
- PS4 Pro gets nearly 40 optimized launch games, here’s the list
- Steam Store Pages Now Only Able To Use In-Game Screenshots
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio