We have another packed show for you this week with something we haven’t had in a very long time…and interview with a developer. First, we discuss our latest gaming adventures in Dishonored 2, Watch Dogs 2, Mekazoo, more Robinson: The Journey, and a return to Mass Effect 3.
We are thrilled to welcome to the show, Kevin Harwood, Creative Director of The Station, now on Kickstarter. Watch the interview, then check out the Kickstarter and we’re sure you’re going to want to back them too!
In the news, the list of awards for the annual Video Game Awards has been revealed. We will discuss them in more detail next week. Finally, we’d be remiss if we didn’t acknowledge the 15th Year Anniversary of Xbox. To celebrate we each share when and why we first bought an Xbox and quickly realize how much the Xbox truly changed our lives.
Second Sight [2004, Xbox, PS2, GameCube]
Links mentioned in the show
- Here are the nominees for The Game Awards 2016
- Xbox celebrates 15 years – Why did you buy an Xbox?
- Nintendo Switch Price May Have Been Accidentally Revealed – Sean called it! That’s it. End of Story.
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio