Since last week’s Nintendo Switch reveal, news on any other subject has been scarce. So let’s just go with the flow, shall we?
But first, games! This week we discuss some more Final Fantasy XV as Sean finishes his 65 hour campaign, Jeff upgrades his computer and plays some of his favourite genres of games: space ships! Tycko tries out the Xbox Games with Gold free games and tells us about World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap, and the game preview title, Pit People. Finally, let’s talk a but about tabletop games, shall we? Sean introduces us to Mansions of Madness from Fantasy Flight Games.
Now. Now let’s talk about the Nintendo Switch. So many news articles are available now with so much more information about the console. Hands on reviews, what’s good, and what’s bad. We discuss it all and continue with our own views of the console ahead of its release. We’d love to know what you think of the Nintendo Switch. Leave us a note in the comments below.
Links mentioned in the show
- Ars Technica: Nintendo Switch Hand-on Review
- Ars Technica: Nintendo Switch’s Identity Crisis
- Ars Technica: Nintendo says Switch won’t replace the 3DS
- Includes new details on game downloads, dock power, and game size
- Engadget: The heart of Nintendo’s new console isn’t the Switch
- BGR.com: All the ways Nintendo screwed up the Switch reveal (and how to fix them)
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio