We now return to our regulary scheduled podcast. You know, before the Nintendo Switch conference and all we could talk about was the Switch. Well this week we don’t talk about it. As much.
Our week in gaming brought us some Dreadnought, Star Conflict, and Revelation Online on PC, Subject 13, Toby: The Secret Mine, and Rise & Shine on the consoles, and a new iOS/Android game called A Normal Lost Phone. It’s a wonderful, and inexpensive, experience that we highly recommend.
In the news this week, we discuss the Year of the Rooster in Overwatch, the Ghost Recon Wildlands upcoming beta, and some mysterious happenings in Elite Dangerous. Xbox Games with Gold for February is not too bad this month, either. Finally, we discuss briefly a new controller for iPad/iPhone that makes them much like a Nintendo Switch, and Square Enix announces they are working on games in the Marvel Avengers franchise.
Links mentioned in the show
- Overwatch Update: Year of the Rooster lands
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta kicks on Feb 3
- Mysteries in Elite Dangerous
- Games with Gold for February
- This controller makes your iPad or iPhone look like a Nintendo Switch
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio