It’s back to the originals this week as Tycko was unable to be on the show, so Jeff and Sean return to how things were in the years BT (Before Tycko). So, naturally, we’re not going to talk nearly as long about the games we’re playing, right? Not so much.
It’s a big week for gaming, and it’s going to keep getting bigger through Feburary and March, making this a bigger season than Holidays 2016 was. Both Sniper Elite 4 and Ubisoft’s ambitious For Honor released this week and, thanks to the developers of both, we’ve been playing them both in single player and co-op modes. Sean also gives his review to Super Happy Fun Fun’s Sure Shot HD console with Big Buck Hunter Pro.
In the news this week, Nintendo announces DLC for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and drops a hint at GameCube games coming to the Switch along with a, possibly, a Joy-Con version of the GameCube controller (that would be awesome! ~Sean). Sony files a patent for room scale VR, and Microsoft moves their E3 presser to Sunday instead of their usual Monday. What is this world coming to??
For links to the news we discuss, be sure to visit us at omgnexus.com.
Links mentioned in the show
- Now Even Zelda: Breath of the Wild Is Getting DLC And A Season Pass
- Nintendo drops big hint toward GameCube games on Virtual Console
- Elite Dangerous: Arena Pulled from Steam and Xbox Store
- Sony files patent for Vive-style PSVR tracking device
- Microsoft shifts E3 2017 press briefing to Sunday
- Skyforge [PS4] Coming Spring 2017
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio