Horizon Zero Dawn / Mass Effect Andromeda
We’re back to The Originals again this week as Tycko is, once again, unable to join us. Even without Tycko, we still manage to pump out lengthy gaming talk. In this week’s episode, we discuss (amidst some technical difficulties) an upcoming puzzle game called Death Squared that is both clever, devious, and fun. For Honor returns this week as we discuss the multiplayer options in Ubisoft new fighter, and, hot on the heels of our episode of “OMG! it’s”, Halo Wars 2! Finally, after a very long wait, Sean is thrilled to be able to talk about his most anticipated game of 2017, Horizon Zero Dawn!
Mass Effect Andromeda has made its way into the news this week thanks to several prominent gaming sites having been given the opportunity to sit down with the game in a limited fashion. We discuss these reports and our hopes and fears for the game. Mass Effect also gets its own card pack for Cards Against Humanity.
Our Lost Treasure this week is a sequel of sorts to last week’s. Syd brings us Wil Wright’s “Raid on Bungeling Bay” from 1984. Lost Treasures is written and narrated by Syd Bolton of pcmuseum.ca with gameplay footage by Fred Rojas at gaminghistory101.com.
Links mentioned in the show
- March Free Xbox Games With Gold Announced
- Hot and heavy Mass Effect pack comes to Cards Against Humanity
- Lost in Space: A Confusing 90 Minutes with Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Bethesda’s Todd Howard is reaching for the future of RPGs
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio