Mass Effect Andromeda
It’s time for The OMG! Hour once more and, tired as we may be, we’re here just for you! We do this for you. At least that’s what Tycko tells himself at night. Sean and Jeff played some normal games this week, what Tycko played will shock you! Actually, you’ll probably just roll your eyes like we did.
Of course, the big game this week is Mass Effect Andromeda and we’d be remiss if we didn’t discuss our experience with the game so far. Jeff even took a few days off to play it. For you, of course! The Paladins beta is also discussed this week and you won’t believe what Tycko plays next! Okay, okay, enough with the click-bait wording already!
In the news this week, we discuss Overwatch’s new character, Orisa; a strange bug fix for Horizon Zero Dawn; a possible Assassin’s Creed TV show; and the Xbox Games with Gold titles for April.
Our Lost Treasure this week is Rocket Knight Adventures for Sega Genesis, released in 1993. Lost Treasures is written and narrated by Syd Bolton of pcmuseum.ca with gameplay capture by Fred Rojas of gaminghistory101.com.
What are your thoughts on Mass Effect Andromeda? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a note at TheOMGHour@gmail.com
Come watch us on YouTube at bitl.ly/TheOMGHour
Links mentioned in the show
- Overwatch’s new hero arrives today, but not for competitive play
- New Horizon: Zero Dawn Patch Fixes ‘Issues When Playtime Exceeds 200 Hours’
- Assassin’s Creed TV Series Coming
- Xbox Live Games With Gold For April 2017
- Ryse: Son of Rome (April 1 – 30)
- The Walking Dead Season Two (Apr 16 – May 15)
- Darksiders (Apr 1 – 15)
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations (Apr 16 – 30)
- Twitter: @TheOMGHour | @OMGNexus | @Xiantayne | @Sinnix | @MrSecondPlace
- Our Gaming Archaeologist: @SydBolton
- Feedback/questions: TheOMGHour@gmail.com
- Rate us on iTunes
- Open Forum Radio